Our Kids Mom is hosting a KneeBouncers.com Baby and Toddler Computer Learning Game giveaway on their site. I found this giveaway to be quite cool for us moms with babies and toddlers because my kids took to a few of the games right away. KneeBouncers would be a cool addition to our daily learning routine, so it would a great giveaway to win. This giveaway ends on 6/16/11, so head on over to Ourkidsmom.com to read the full review of KneeBouncers, and enter the giveaway.
Category Archives: Made for Multiples
- 2 cups of roasted hazelnuts without the skins
- 1 cup of caster sugar
- 1/4 cup of cocoa
- 1/4 cup of almond or vegetable oil (I wonder if coconut oil would work)
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
In a food processor, process the hazelnuts until they turn to powder and then liquify. Add the sugar, cocoa and vanilla to the bowl. Slowly drizzle in the oil with the food processor running until you have a smooth consistency.
- The natural oils in the nuts activates to make hazelnut butter in this recipe.
- Make sure that you only add the oil half a teaspoon at a time and you stop the food processor to check the consistency.
- You can use this to fill yummy cupcakes or just spread it on fresh bread or brioche.
- Your end product may be a little grainy. No matter how much I processed this I couldn’t make it entirely smooth.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, Australia’s best recipe finder.
When I compared the texture of Huggies baby wipes to the other brands, I could clearly see and feel that Huggies wipes are more cloth like. I have found myself using the wipes to clean wipe up anything, if the wipes are the closest thing I could grab. Most of the time my hands are full, so you know that I use these wipes pretty often.
- Vitamin E
- Fragrance Free
Huggies brand baby wipes come in several types, from natural care to gentle care. Try them out for your babies, and see how you like them. What kind of baby wipes are you currently using for your babies, and why?
When I received my order, I was anxious to start using the bibs on the children. I fed the twins their usual dinner of Gerber Green Beans and Bananas, only to be surprised at the easy clean up that followed. Once I saw that Bibsters were strong enough to stand up to my two year old, I knew that I would be purchasing them again.
- A large pocket to catch any falling food.
- A cloth like top sheet
- An absorbent mid layer
- A leak proof barrier underneath
Until my daughter decides to spill some juice on herself, I won’t know how well the leak barrier works. I’m sure I’ll find out in due time. For more information on Pampers Bibsters, check out our sponsors at Amazon.com.