Our Kids Mom is hosting a KneeBouncers.com Baby and Toddler Computer Learning Game giveaway on their site. I found this giveaway to be quite cool for us moms with babies and toddlers because my kids took to a few of the games right away. KneeBouncers would be a cool addition to our daily learning routine, so it would a great giveaway to win. This giveaway ends on 6/16/11, so head on over to Ourkidsmom.com to read the full review of KneeBouncers, and enter the giveaway.
The kids had a great time at the playground a few weeks ago. The playground is one of their favorite places to go, in addition to being my secret pre-nap time weapon.
- 2 cups of roasted hazelnuts without the skins
- 1 cup of caster sugar
- 1/4 cup of cocoa
- 1/4 cup of almond or vegetable oil (I wonder if coconut oil would work)
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
In a food processor, process the hazelnuts until they turn to powder and then liquify. Add the sugar, cocoa and vanilla to the bowl. Slowly drizzle in the oil with the food processor running until you have a smooth consistency.
- The natural oils in the nuts activates to make hazelnut butter in this recipe.
- Make sure that you only add the oil half a teaspoon at a time and you stop the food processor to check the consistency.
- You can use this to fill yummy cupcakes or just spread it on fresh bread or brioche.
- Your end product may be a little grainy. No matter how much I processed this I couldn’t make it entirely smooth.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, Australia’s best recipe finder.